Over the past six years, various organizations and foundations have provided funding for a number of projects around Waupoos. These funds have been used to renovate cottages and the other facilities at Waupoos allowing us to better serve the community.
Some of the grants that have supported our mission came from the generous people at:
- The Community Foundation (Summer Program 2013, summer program each year and recent barn repairs)
- The Ontario Trillium Foundation (NEW TRACTOR!! cottage renovations, lodge renovations, roofing and more)
- The Foresters (Lodge paint and blinds, play equipment)
- The Harry P Ward Foundation (miscellaneous renovations)
- Harold Crabtree Foundation
- The Grey Sisters of Pembroke
- Project Clear Skies (roofing, pool enclosure and interlock, other)
- President's Choice Children's Charities (ramp and bathroom on cottage 3)
- Notre Dame High School-SAWS class (ramp at lodge, decks on cottages, birdhouse)
- The Oblates of Mary Immaculate
We truly appreciate all the funding we have received as they have made a huge impact on the families that vacation at Waupoos!